These are the ten quotes that are relatable to my story!
1. “A single dream can be more powerful then a thousand realities” J.R.R Tolkien
2. “Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is Gods handwriting” Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “to be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “The meaning of life is to find your gift, the purpose is to give it away” William Shakespeare
5. “All that I have seen teaches me to trust the creator for all that I haven’t seen” I do not know who quoted this
6. “Change your thoughts and you’ll change the world” I do not know who quoted this
7. “Change is never easy, you fight to hold on, and you fight to let go” I don’t know who quoted this
8. “God can restore what is broken and change it into something amazing, all you need is faith” Unknown
9. “If you can put a harness on mother nature you are a hero, but if you try to do so to God you are a fool” Allison Abbott (me)
10. “The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of his hands” Psalms 19:1
Messy buns are so cute and have that effortless look. But they really aren’t all that effortless! My hair never stays in places and there’s pretty much nothing I can do to it besides straightening or curling. However, I finally found a great tutorial on pintrest for a messy bun.
This is the tutorial which I found
I think we can all agree that shoes are a girls best friend <3 Booties are so hot right now and I recommend every girl have a pair in her wardrobe. These are from Forever 21, one of my number one stores to shop. Though I’m not in-love with F21 quality in shoes these are super cute and fit a tight budget. xo Allison
Hey everyone! So I need to just quickly rave about the online store Tobi you MUST shop there.. Like right now… Go buy something. Oh! And also your entire first order is 50% off! Just use the promo code tobi50. I recently bought their cabin fever knee high socks, I’m in love, and knee highs are a must this spring. PLEASE BUY SOMETHING FROM THEM YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED. xo Allison
March 1st I will be posting my spring closet! Also, any suggestions for my next tutorial? Please comment :)
Hey ya’ll! I haven’t posted anything in a while, sorry about that. Here is a super quick and easy bronze eye tutorial. I can not take credit for this, this tutorial is found on the back of Maybelline Modern Metallic eye shadow; that is also what I am using today. This literally takes me not even three minutes to apply- it is just that easy! this is what I wear when I really don’t have time to take forever on my make-up, anyone can do this!
First take this base color and apply to the whole lid and brow bone.
Secondly you take the gold and apply it on your entire lid and only half of your brow bone leaving part of the base coat showing near your brow.
Next take the bronze shadow and also apply to your lid and into your crease.
Lastly take the brown shadow and cover your bottom lid. After you add liner and mascara you are finished! It is effortless but looks the opposite :)
I am absolutely in love with oversize cardigans. Not only do they look great but can be pulled of by almost anyone. The one I am wearing in this picture is a high-low tribal print cardigan. They look great with tall boots, or even short ones. This cardigan was bought at SheInside- but I do not recommend buying anything from there- it took me almost a month to receive it. However, a couple places such as Tobi, or Forever 21 sell thing very similar. Lastly, I like to accessories this look with only a long necklace. :)
Which liner is your favorite? comment below!