Head band // Forever 21
Cardigan // Ann Taylor
Tank // Ann Taylor
Shorts // Thrift store
Shoes // Walmart
I have to take a moment and talk about some recent purchases. I would always pass by the small rack of Elf make-up at my local convenient store. “Everything 1$” would be the sign above it. I never really considered it since I always try to stray away from products that were too cheap. But I finally gave them a shot!
Their liquid liner that I am wearing in the pic I would rate, on a scale from 1- 10, a 7. For only being a buck it lasts almost all day. But sometimes it might give out on me and become flaky.
The lip color I am wearing is from BareMinerals. It was actually my moms and she decided she didn’t like it. Well I gave it a try and love it! It’s Pretty Amazing ( that’s the name of their make up line it’s in) and the lipgloss title is “free will”. I almost gave up on all lip glosses until I tried this one.
Hey y’all! Sorry I haven’t posted in weeks, school has been crazy. But I finally took the time to make a couple make-up tutorials:)
I just recently gotten into highlighting and contouring my face. All I use is the lightest shade of liquid concealer I have ( Maybelline instant age rewind) and my usual foundation in a slightly darker shade (also the Maybelline instant age rewind).
Step 1: I applied the concealer, as you can see in the pic. Sometimes depending in your face shape where you apply the highlighter will differ. Do some research to know where you should apply this.
Step 2. I applied the foundation to contour my face. Sorry if it’s a little difficult to see.
This honestly took me not even five minutes to do and it makes your face look flawless. As you can see my major flaw is my dark under eyes but they are virtually gone! Comment what you think=) ~Allison
These are the ten quotes that are relatable to my story!
1. “A single dream can be more powerful then a thousand realities” J.R.R Tolkien
2. “Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is Gods handwriting” Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “to be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “The meaning of life is to find your gift, the purpose is to give it away” William Shakespeare
5. “All that I have seen teaches me to trust the creator for all that I haven’t seen” I do not know who quoted this
6. “Change your thoughts and you’ll change the world” I do not know who quoted this
7. “Change is never easy, you fight to hold on, and you fight to let go” I don’t know who quoted this
8. “God can restore what is broken and change it into something amazing, all you need is faith” Unknown
9. “If you can put a harness on mother nature you are a hero, but if you try to do so to God you are a fool” Allison Abbott (me)
10. “The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of his hands” Psalms 19:1
Messy buns are so cute and have that effortless look. But they really aren’t all that effortless! My hair never stays in places and there’s pretty much nothing I can do to it besides straightening or curling. However, I finally found a great tutorial on pintrest for a messy bun.
This is the tutorial which I found
I think we can all agree that shoes are a girls best friend❤ Booties are so hot right now and I recommend every girl have a pair in her wardrobe. These are from Forever 21, one of my number one stores to shop. Though I’m not in-love with F21 quality in shoes these are super cute and fit a tight budget. xo Allison
Hey everyone! So I need to just quickly rave about the online store Tobi you MUST shop there.. Like right now… Go buy something. Oh! And also your entire first order is 50% off! Just use the promo code tobi50. I recently bought their cabin fever knee high socks, I’m in love, and knee highs are a must this spring. PLEASE BUY SOMETHING FROM THEM YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED. xo Allison
March 1st I will be posting my spring closet! Also, any suggestions for my next tutorial? Please comment🙂